Sunday, January 22, 2012

About Me

Welcome to Shannon's blog!

I am a sophomore student at the University of Tampa studying Advertising and Public Relations. I hope to learn as much as possible out of my art and communications classes so I receive a well rounded education on the creative and technical aspects of advertising. 

Although originally from Maine, I enjoy spending time in warm Tampa weather- going to the beach, bike riding, and relaxing anywhere with a great view:)

After graduating, I hope to travel to the west coast and make a career out of my studies in advertising. My ideal job would be at a successful advertising agency or working as a creative director of a magazine.

I am a fun loving, outgoing individual but even more so, down to the earth, independent and highly dedicated to preparing a life after college at a thriving business!


No comments:

Post a Comment