Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project 3: Lyrical Collage

This is a collage for the song California by the band Phantom Planet. For this assignment, I used 5 separate images: two clips of clouds, a background sunset picture, the car and passengers, and lastly, I added the California license plate. I liked the idea of "driving in the sun" by having a car full of adventurous teens looking as though they were on top of clouds about to reach the sun. I added the license plate later because I still wanted to incorporate California into it, somehow, since that is the name of the song and mainly the most important part. My images were hassle-free but I did have to tint the clouds to get the right shade of blue because of how dull they were to start. I really like how this came out and the contrasting color scheme that was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment